Today my blog hit a milestone. Now I know that we don’t like to give too much consideration to our stats and the number of followers that we have but really, who are we trying to kid, we all get a slight thrill when we find someone else has signed up to follow us.
My little blog and I hit 100 today – followers that is, and I would sincerely like to thank each and every one of you. This is also my 50th post so I guess there’s some kind of symmetry there.
In honour of the occasion I’m finally getting round to thanking a couple of my on-line friends for bestowing awards upon me.
Jane from Jane’s India Journals and Jennifer from Kaichronicles both saw fit to honour me with The Inspiring Blogger Award. It is always such an honour to be singled out by my on-line friends and I am humbled that they consider my writing worth reading.
In accepting this award I must follow the rules, which are:
1. Thank the person/s who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3.Pass the award on to 15 nominees.
So … My grateful thanks to Jane and Jennifer, without loyal followers like you I would probably have chucked in the whole blog idea a long time ago.
7 things about myself:
1.I’m good at mental arithmetic.
2. I’ve taken part in an archaeological dig on a Roman Palace.
3. I spent my first ex wedding anniversary flying over the Bungle Bungles in an open sided helicopter.
4. I used to make macrame hanging baskets.
5. Thankfully, I am no longer into macrame.
6. For a while, many years ago, I was an Avon Lady.
7. I couldn’t sing in tune to save my life.
On this occasion I pass this award on to the following blogs. I am constantly finding new blogs to read and I am always amazed at the different genres and styles that I come across, all of these sites are worth a visit.